The Mole Speaks

2005-07-05

Retraction?

Regarding my last post; it should be noted that despite my thorough hatred for Comcast and all that they stand for (pay-per-play on-demand entertainment while fucking the customers) I do realize that some of you poor schlubs out there are out of the servicable area of SBC or have other difficulties in avoiding the beast. Thus I hereby appologise if I have in any way caused you to feel devalued or to think of yourself as a dumbass. I also appologise that you are stuck with Comcast and shall hope that someday the warm embrace of SBC will be upon you whereupon you will be able to fully enjoy the internet without monthly transfer limits or other evil corporate restrictions, traversing the internet over fairly regulated public data lines. Cherrio then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home